March 8, 2016
As you know, I am the Co:Founder of The Creative Roundtable in Portland, Oregon and we are hosting a really fun event on March 31st – tell your friends and we hope to see you there! More info is below
Join The Creative Roundtable for our first Creative Challenge of 2016: The “March Mad-Lib” Creative Challenge
Our creative challenges are designed to help you exercise your creativity in new ways while collaborating with the community.
A $25 participant ticket gets you (buy one here):
• Access to a treasure trove of creative supplies (woo!)
• Admission to the pre and post networking activities
• Light refreshments and snacks
• An opportunity to bond with your community
When: March 31st, 6-9pm at DeskHub Portland
If you want to participate in the creative challenge, you MUST purchase a $25 + fees ticket through EventBrite. An RSVP through meetup will only allow you admittance at 7:30 pm.
Attending as a audience member admits you at 7:30 pm to view the presentations of the creative challenge and an opportunity to network and connect with your local creatives. An RSVP on meetup will count as your ticket.
> Participant tickets are limited, get yours soon by clicking this link!
Don’t hesitate to drop us a line if you have questions!
Jehn & Jena!
Co:Founders of The Creative Roundtable
– Thank you to DeskHub for always being amazing to us and letting us use your space!
– A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Scrap PDX.